More Baby Pictures

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank You! Well then Come on to Kentucky & Kiss them...lol They are sooo sweet, The little girl already has one eye open, It's too cute But also a little weird looking, We think it's just so she could see everything going on around her..Miss nosey. It opened when she was 4 days old. Anyways, they are doing Beautifully, Thanks again everyone for being a wonderful support for us. I love this site.

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, they are so adorable!! If I had the room, I would take them all!

I have a "thing" for any black and white kitty, no matter what the kitty is. But, after seeing all of your babies, I am not sure I could have a favorite!!

Have you named any of them, other than September?
They are so chubby and cute, it looks like Momma is doing a great job!!
Thanks for sharing, it is so neat to see how much they change. How long will they stay with you before going to their new homes?
I have no idea about standard on Persians, but the blue and white has such a cute little scoop on her profile.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cookandcompany

Thank You! Well then Come on to Kentucky & Kiss them...lol They are sooo sweet, The little girl already has one eye open, It's too cute But also a little weird looking, We think it's just so she could see everything going on around her..Miss nosey. It opened when she was 4 days old. Anyways, they are doing Beautifully, Thanks again everyone for being a wonderful support for us. I love this site.
AWW She has 1 eye (not for long) like me. Ship her to me I am scared to fly. Maybe I will fly her back HEHEH NOT she can stay with me

pfred

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You made my day with those pictures. You must be so proud with these blessed additions to your family.
to the mom.

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for such nice comments! You can't tell much yet what quality they will be as far as standards, But the Blue & White baby girl is looking quite nice, They all look like they are going to be just lovely except the calico, Her nose is pointing down but we will see. The Sire's line is real slow to develop. They could be purple spotted & I would love them the same..lol They will be staying with me until 14 weeks old or until I think they are socially & physically ready for adventures...
We are hoping for a show baby out of our next 2 litters. We will surely be busy, I love it! with 4 kids, 2 goldens, 8 cats & 1 husband in the military...Life is Insane, And to think we are getting ready to show...whewww. giggle You know Familytimerags I have always wanted a Ragdoll kitty, Yours & Celestial's are Beautiful. There is this one color that looks to be seal & white? or the blue & white's with the pattern on their faces? I love those but not sure of the correct name for the color. (out of my element) But I just love them.
Momof3rugratz maybe you have room for another rugrat???

Hope is doing Beautiful with them, They are fat little dolls. I spend every extra moment with them, They don't even squeal now when picked up.
I will keep updates posted every week of them. Thanks again, Dawnde

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pfred, We almost have a matching momma & litter!! Awesome, You have sweet little ones as well, Beautiful!

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks Gayef, They are starting to look so chubby aren't they? I love their cheekers...lol Littlemamarescue: We are in Radcliff, Kentucky about 30 minutes from Louisville. I don't think we are that far from each other. Cool huh? Small world... The little calico baby has her eyes open now, They all have huge eyes!! That was alot of the reason we bred these 2 Because of their eyes, They are stunning! My husband said when they were born that they would fall on their heads because the dad's head is massive & be nothing but a set of eyeballs...MEN!!
LOL

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I can't tell with them so young (and cute! wow!), but are they Persians?

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Callista, Yes they are Persian Babies. Thanks for your nice compliments, When they are first born it is hard to tell but now they are starting to change alot. Their noses are disappearing...lol and they are nothing but eyes
giggle