Mommy is Mean!

darkangel8603

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today I woke up, ran to the big room, with all sort of big things that the humans keep foods in. I jumped on one and found my brother and step sisters there, it is sightly cold. I stared down in my dish, the reflection glared back at me. Mommy didn't feed us yet. They, my Mommy and Grampa didn't feed us since last night. Are we being punished? I don't seems to remember anything wrong last night.

I then went mouse hunting, never know if a small, squirmy animal with weird a nose, decides to come in the big, warm comfy box with a slight board on top to protect us from snow, rain, and scary things out there, where I live in now. If a mice come in, I gotta do my duty, maybe I will surprise Mommy with a treat this morning>

No mice, no treats for Mommy.

Mommy's alarm went off, that's not right, she never set her alarm unless she goes outside and in that big, tan, metallic, and death-racking machine that goes zoom, zoom. Perhaps she is going somewhere in that even bigger yellow machine that often goes BEEEEEEEP!!! I hope she doesn't go on that machine, when she goes on that machine, she doesn't come back for days, I personally think that machine take her to a mystery place, where nobody can find then she have to escape to come home, but if she has to escape, then why does she keep going again and again, that's a mystery.

My mommy is running around the house, getting some dark clothes on her, doing things, I don't normally see her do this.

At last, mommy comes and get food, she pours some food in our dish, the other piggy cats rush to eat before me. Bully! but my mommy picked me up before I could eat, and she said, no...no food for you... What did I do wrong?

Mommy put a long ropey like on my ropey around my neck, I was hoping she will take it off, its annoying, and every time I go walking, my neck rings.
Mommy picks me up and we go in that big machine that moves magically around the world.

Mommy petted me, talking to me like I am an idiot, but as long as she's giving me attention, I don't care. I goes on Grampa's shoulder, he is not watching me though, he's watching other machines that goes by him.

At last the machine stop, and mommy take me out of the car, we go in this square building, she opens the wooden thing that swings back and forth, I immediately remember the smell. SHE TOOK ME TO THE VET!!!!!!

"Mommy!!! Mommy!! Why am I here? I don't like that lady, she pinched me with a long pointy stick! Take me back home now!!!"

Does she listen? Noooo, instead she kisses me and gave me to this other lady who took me and put me in a small, dark place where the door tastes like metal. Where's my Mommy?? She left me... Doesn't she love me anymore? I didn't do anything bad lately. I have been a good girl.

The door opens, "Mommy? You came back?" I looked up and saw this same lady who was mean to me last week. I screamed.. "Noooo!!!" She picked me up and put me on a small metallic board with legs. She again pinch me with that nasty long stick of hers.

Suddenly, I am falling asleep.........

I woke up, again I am in this small, dark place. I felt some chills, and looked down, my tummy is hairless. I am missing something in my tummy. That lady stole something of mine.

Mommy came back, she pick me up and petted me, kissed me, and cuddled with me. I knew she would come back. "Mommy, Mommy, this mean lady stole something out of my tummy when I was sleeping."

Mommy puts me back in this dark place, but I heard the words, 10'o'clock tomorrow. Mommy is coming back, I am going home with my Mommy.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kitten, don't be scared. Your mommy will come back and love you lots and lots and lots. All of us loved kitties have to have that done at the vets at some point in our lives. It makes you a lot happier than if they didn't do it. And then after they got the stitches out, my Meowmy said I wouldn't have to go back for a whole YEAR - and I didn't cuz I was a healthy little girl.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
kitty-baby, its ok. your mommy will come back and your fur will grow back and everything will be fine. we all had that done. its not nice when they shave you and steal something from your tummy while you sleep, but its ok. you should give your mommy a hard time though so shell give you lots of lovin and treats. teehee. oh and dont pick at your stitches, ok? your mommy will probly hafta take you back to that place to get them out. if you muck them up you may need to go back more times.

luv
fawn
cindy
suzy

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had another mommy before I found yayi mommy.The other one didn't care when I played with strange boys. The other one decided she didn't want me because I was going to be a momma. She put me in a dark box. When I escaped from the box, I was in a strange place. I had to look for food and water. For days I went to different houses, sometimes I was lucky and was able to eat. But most of the time I was shooed away by people and bullied by dogs.
See, my other mommy was MEAN. Your mommy is definitely NOT. - Skinny

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AAWW! Poor Skinny! I am glad your mommy found you. I had a mean lady before mommy's human kitten brought me to live with my furrever humans.
Kitten, your mommy did what was best for you. Now even if you get out sometime, you don't have to worry about having kittens. I would not go out if I were you. Out is big and scary. I went out once, and I was scared so much, I say down and cried until mommy found me and took me back in. Your tummy may hurt for a little while, but you will be ok. It will even get fuzzy again pretty soon. Take care. I am sending you headbutts and purrs! Pearl

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ROSIE: Awwwwww don't worry mummy will be back soon. That happend to me as well just over 2 years ago

SOPHIE:Awwwww i got done in september and when my mum took me the nurse took me from her and mum started crying

I was back home in a few hours though because i was crying the place down which was getting on the nurses nerves
so they rang mum and said i was ok to go home

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, poor kitty. Don't worry, I talked to Mika and she had that done in the first week of December and she said to tell you that it isn't so bad.
Her fur just finished growing all back on her tummy but she says she feels really good now.
My meowmy said that when meowmies love their fur babies they take them to the vet so they will be healthier and happier. I believe my meowmy because me and Mika are really healthy and happy. You will be happier too - but right now it's a little scary I know.

Me and Mika are sending head butts and kitty kisses to you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkangel8603

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mommy came to pick me up this morning, I was excited to see her, it seems forever since she left me here. Mommy put me in big metalic box, mommy and grampa stop big metal car, grampa goes to a even bigger square box, that I have never seen before.
My mommy get out of metal box and take me outside, she puts this stick in her mouth it burns and it smell awful, I hope mommy quits soon..
Mommy takes me in that big square box where grampa went in, it was a place full of food!!!! Mommy saw grampa and talked in gibbersh, then mommy take me outside again, we go to another square, smaller square. We go inside, i smell animal and other people like me, i see food for me, i see toys, and treats, yummmy.
Mommy get some food for my brother, he has not been taking care of his teeth, and have really stinky breath.. But mommy got me a toy, and i got to choose.
I love my mommy!!

from Minka

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, see Minka, your meowmy does love you a whole lot. I'm happy you got a new toy. What kinda toy is it? Me and Mika love toys, especially those ones on a stick with birdie feathers on them! We jump really, really high to get to those. It's fun. Do you get your toofins brushed too? My human sissy has a funny rubber thing she puts on her finger and plays with my toofins - I don't like it a whole lot, but I let her do it anyway cuz it seems to make her happy!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Minka, hi, my name is jasper an I want to be your kitty friend. I am sorry you had to go to the vet and get stuck with a sharp stick and get yur tummy shaved. But you only gotta have that done once, the tummy thing I mean. But you will have to go back to the bad place again unless your reely lucky. Hope that you are feeling good now and that you enjoyed yur new toy, yur friend jasper

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea, what they say. Your mommy loves you so much, and so do I. I would be a god mommy to you. I mean like a special mommy! WHo loves and prays for you.
You're a brave kitten.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkangel8603

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Its been 5 days since I was locked up in that strange place, getting my fur shaved off and stealing sumthing in my tummy. I am doing ok, still tired and a bit sore. I sleep on Mommy's bed all day except for eating then I go back to sleep there. I am still not as playful and mischievious yet. I am waiting til the right moment to surprise my mommy with my mischoevious.. hehe

Thank you all for your loving support, I needed it.
Love Minka

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deer Minka, we glad u better. Don't start bak playin too soon or u mite hafta go back to the vet lady!
We luv u, humble and shenandoah