Minna

mercymanic

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
In all the hustle to try and keep your brother alive your passing was barely mentioned. I'm sorry little girl. You were loved very much. You had your own personality, gentler than your brother's, and very sweet. Your purr was so loud it could be heard across the room. You will be missed every bit as much as your sibling. I'm sorry you could not stay longer.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of this little one. God bless. Rest in peace sweet Minna. you are precious and you were loved very much.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your losses. Minna and Moogle are together again, and now will be best friends forever. Hugs to you as you go on without them.

Rest in peace, tiny Minna. Look for B.B., Zero, and Hershey Kiss. They will show you where to find the butterflies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodbye, Sweet kitty!
Originally Posted by mercymanic

In all the hustle to try and keep your brother alive your passing was barely mentioned. I'm sorry little girl. You were loved very much. You had your own personality, gentler than your brother's, and very sweet. Your purr was so loud it could be heard across the room. You will be missed every bit as much as your sibling. I'm sorry you could not stay longer.

queenofegypt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mercy--What a lovely tribute to a tiny girl. God bless you for loving these tiny babies so much and fighting so hard to save them. Their little lives were pitifully short but, thanks to you, so filled with love! RIP little Minna
I almost think I can hear that great big purr from here! Play happily with your brother and all your new friends--know that you are dearly loved and will never be forgotten little ones

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful card! I guess even the angels want a special reward, and little Minna purring on their laps would definitely be it! Condolences on your loss - you knew so much about Minna's personality, that I know that you paid very special attention to her. Bless you for letting her know what a loving family is, before she had to leave. Hugs, Susan

tobysis

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mercy- I too am so sorry. I found this site toward the end of your struggle to keep Moogle.
We lost one of our little ones this morning. My Dad's cat Toby passed this summer at the ripe age of 14 and a half. When they find Uncle Toby he will take care of them. When Princess had Muffin and the other 3, Toby was staying with us recovering from pneumonia. Toby helped give the kittens baths and played with them just like a good uncle should.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
may you lie purring in the laps of the angels

what a simply beautiful thing to say, to hope for, to wish for.... I have no doubt that Minna is purring away happily in a place where she is at peace.

I am also sorry you couldnt stay longer little one....

RIP sweetheart