Miko Whole Ingredient

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
UPDATE: miko is here to stay until further notice - compared to both sheba and tiki; it seems worth the money. Of course, the fat is still low and all; but as a meal I think it's decent; especially since spec gets chicken fat and chicken meat outside of her canned food. No issues so far; she likes it and it's seeming to agree with her stomach. Although pretty much any food agrees with her unless she scarfs it down like a hog. Plus you can get 12 3oz cans for 12$; come on.

Meanwhile we got a lot of tiki cat lamb and chicken, and as much as I love this brand, it's mostly broth and not much meat. Great; moisture! Not like we wanted to eat or anything. Lol. Tiki cat is staying though; the ratios just suck major.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I only use it as a topper because it is so low in fat and mix it in with her more expensive food or half miko half tiki in her meal to make the tiki last longer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I only use it as a topper because it is so low in fat and mix it in with her more expensive food or half miko half tiki in her meal to make the tiki last longer
yeah, specter gets about 160-150-140 calories a day depending on how active she is (higher on super active days, lower on lazy days) so either she receives
  • 120 cal 5.5OZ of tiki cat + 60cal(?) half of 3oz miko
  • 3oz miko, 2.6oz sheba, chicken
  • 3oz miko, chicken w skin & EZcomplete/premix (though we're out but you get it)
so fat isn't a concern