Miaow from an Aussie newbie kitty family

fluffalina

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there cat lovers and pussycats!
I am from Australia and live in a country town. I share my home and life with two beautiful ex-stray cats - well three if you count my darling Pookie who is with me in spirit.:angel2: I will probably tell you all about her very soon as i miss her terrribly and still cry a lot.
But with me now is Mia Mimi, a sweet , little black girl who likes to spend a lot of time alone, but she sleeps with me every night.

Also there is Cubby, a naughty young tabby boy who is so named because he reminds me of a lion or tiger cub. he is very talkative and gets into all kinds of mischief.

i am happiest when we are all together, playing, having a lie-in in bed, or watching the TV. I love these cats more than anyone on the world.
hopefully I will get some pics of them up ASAP!!!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi fluffalina - welcome to the board!

Your babies sound adorable... I hope you can post pictures of them soon!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! You're kitties sound like they keep your house a home and an interesting home at that.

I hope to get to know you better on the boards! Jump in anywhere, there's always a lot going on.

smc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello and Welcome Fluffalina. I'm an Aussie too. Good to see you here. Would love to see some pics of your kitties. Im from Qld what state are you from? We might be neighbours so to speak.

lauralvscats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry it took so long, but welcome to the board!!!! Just jump right in. I'm sure you'll have a great time here...I do!!!!