Meowmy's Letters To Santa

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Click on the link.
Paste your letter for us to read! I will go back and do mine, ok?

http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Shannon's Office party. It was Jeff who spiked the punch with too much Coca-cola classic. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like jasmine.

I thought it was funny when I put Denise's jeans on my head and danced the Laffy Taffy on the bed while singing `Where Is The Love?'. I didn't mean to break Shannon's Personal DVD Player and don't know why Shannon would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Frank's wife a empathetic cow---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Jane's husband's leg, it was only because I ate too much of that pasta.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my jeep through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a thin cat and have me arrested for theft!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all intelligent and slender. And I'm really not to blame for any of this wealthy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and happily yours,
Bobbie (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 3 bucks!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok this is my 2nd one. But I tried really hard not to think, I just put the first word that came to my head!

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,
I have been a good Girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Karen's Office party. It was Fran who spiked the punch with too much cranberry juice. I can't help it if I drank 93 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like feet.
I thought it was funny when I put Jan's poncho on my head and danced the rogger rabit on the credenza while singing `Happy Birthday'. I didn't mean to break Karen's razor and don't know why Karen would accuse me of tresspassing.
I don't remember calling Brian's wife a round duck---even though she looked like one with fuscia eye shadow and green lipstick!
And when I threw up on Ally's husband's hip, it was only because I ate too much of that raspberry.
After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my hummer through my neighbor's gutter. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a knoby octopus and have me arrested for forgery! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all sleek and slippery. And I'm really not to blame for any of this slimy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!
Sincerely and gargariously yours,
Leighann (Really a nice Girl!) P.S. It's only 62315 bucks!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
it won't write the letter for me, but from y'all's i can make what mine would be. here it is...
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Marlena's Office party. It was Brandi who spiked the punch with too much Amaretto. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like chocolate.

I thought it was funny when I put Karen's skirt on my head and danced the Twist on the sofa while singing `Sweet Dreams'. I didn't mean to break Karens's PDA and don't know why Karen would accuse me of theft.

I don't remember calling Miles's wife a delicate sheep---even though she looked like one with royal blue eye shadow and hot pink lipstick!

And when I threw up on Dixies's husband's toes, it was only because I ate too much of that steak.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's den. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a brutish cat and have me arrested for trespassing!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all slender and sprightly. And I'm really not to blame for any of this purple stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,
Laureen (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 13 bucks!

jessicasoosweet

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at cassie's Office party. It was stephani who spiked the punch with too much pepsi. I can't help it if I drank 49 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like peppermint.

I thought it was funny when I put amanda's underwear on my head and danced the milkshake on the dresser while singing `lady lumps'. I didn't mean to break cassie's IPod and don't know why cassie would accuse me of manslaughter.

I don't remember calling jose's wife a crazy chicken---even though she looked like one with green eye shadow and purple lipstick!

And when I threw up on melisa's husband's foot, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my convertable through my neighbor's utility room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a cranky mouse and have me arrested for murder!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all dumb and plain. And I'm really not to blame for any of this pretty stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and fastly yours,
jessica (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 1982 bucks!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by joecool

It keeps going "are you ready for this?"...
What does it mean? I have filled all the boxes...
it did that to me, too. it didn't write the letter. i wrote mine by copying someone's here & inserting my answers in the appropriate places.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are you able to click yes or ok on it? I had to click that and then I got the letter. I also heard that it didn't work for some people who aren't using Internet Explorer.

joecool

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
someplace so boring i am slowly but surely losing
I got it to work using IE, i usually use Mozilla. I didn't realize which things would go together....

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Kat's Office party. It was Kynan who spiked the punch with too much eggnog. I can't help it if I drank 63 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like marijuana.

I thought it was funny when I put Kat's barrette on my head and danced the cancan on the overstuffed chair while singing `"strange times"'. I didn't mean to break Kat's modem and don't know why Kat would accuse me of escaping from prison.

I don't remember calling Will's wife a stupid llama---even though she looked like one with purple eye shadow and blue-green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Will's husband's wrist, it was only because I ate too much of that salami.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my cadillac through my neighbor's solarium. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a hideous ocelot and have me arrested for property damage!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all sucky and infantile. And I'm really not to blame for any of this insignifigant stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and cracked-out yours,
Wesley M (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 2667 bucks!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh too cute!!

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Karen's Office party. It was Wendy who spiked the punch with too much Hot Cocoa. I can't help it if I drank 3 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Strawberry.

I thought it was funny when I put Dave's Shirt on my head and danced the Hula on the Couch while singing `Uninvited'. I didn't mean to break Karen's Toaster and don't know why Karen would accuse me of Shoplifting.

I don't remember calling Chris's wife a Pathetic Chicken---even though she looked like one with Green eye shadow and Blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Patty's husband's Toe, it was only because I ate too much of that Cake.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Car through my neighbor's Bathroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Humorous Kitty and have me arrested for Jaywalking!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all Stunning and Lathargic. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Admirable stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and Waiting yours,
Jill (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 4 bucks!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at meowmy Bobbie's Office party. It was Meowmy Carol who spiked the punch with too much milk. I can't help it if I drank 198 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like gardenia.

I thought it was funny when I put meowmy Jan's sweater on my head and danced the hokey pokey on the lawn chair while singing `Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer'. I didn't mean to break meowmy Bobbie's iPod and don't know why meowmy Bobbie would accuse me of stealing.

I don't remember calling daddy Phil's wife a red cow---even though she looked like one with gold eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Janis's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that goulash.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my sled through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a snowy reindeer and have me arrested for owning unregistered gun!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all crying and hillbilly. And I'm really not to blame for any of this spangly stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and wildly yours,
Katie (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 6000 bucks!

Frogie's Website

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Dee's Office party. It was Martha who spiked the punch with too much Rum. I can't help it if I drank 17 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Midnight Madness.

I thought it was funny when I put Ryan's Bra on my head and danced the Disco on the Bed while singing `Cocaine'. I didn't mean to break Dee's CD Player and don't know why Dee would accuse me of shop lifting.

I don't remember calling Bob's wife a dependant Goat---even though she looked like one with Tuquoise eye shadow and Green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Carol's husband's but, it was only because I ate too much of that Pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Car through my neighbor's Kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Law Kitty cat and have me arrested for running a red light!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all obvious and big boring. And I'm really not to blame for any of this fast stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and right yours,
Lois (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 3 bucks!

Frogie's Website