Meli joins Nui, Kuai, and Koke

yayas_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't even write right now except to say Godspeed to you Meli, I hope that I was able to comfort you as you passed, and that Nui, Kuai and Koke are with you now and you are all whole and playing happily at the rainbow bridge.

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to remember all the precious moments with gladness and remember how much each of you felt loved by the other. My condolences.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh this is so sad, to lose these little ones. It must be heartbreaking for you as yoy struggle to keep them going. Good luck with the last ones.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, no, not another...My deepest condolences to Chloe & you (yet again). Yes, Godspeed, dear Meli - you go with love beneath your wings. Bless you & Chloe as you carry on - I know this hurts so much, and yet you are both so busy with the remaining little ones. "This to shall pass" and may the rest of the kittens still with you have the joys & blessings of long, happy lives. Hugs & heartfelt wishes for many comforts for you all.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am truly sorry. I hope your heart is comforted knowing Meli is happy and healthy on the other side.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry.
My condolences to you, Chloe and your family.

R.I.P. Meli dear angel.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you have lost another kitty love. May they all play happily at the bridge until they are reunited with you someday. Hugs.

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hugs to you! My heart goes out to you. RIP dear Meli!