Meet Henry! Foster kitten with broken leg

suzannef

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Picked this little guy up at the Shelter yesterday. He was left there about a week ago with a broken leg. No one knows how it happened. It's in a splint for now with probable surgery in a few weeks. The splint makes him look pathetic but he seems to feel okay - eating well and wanting to play (though he's on cage rest). He's ~5 weeks old now, very sweet and social and (obviously) extremely adorable. I'm fostering him for now, but am 99% sure we'll be keeping him forever.

http://www.thecatsite.com/content/type/61/id/359430/width/400/height/800/IMG]

[GALLERY="media, 359431"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh what a darling little Henry is!! It looks his broken leg/cast is not slowing him down. So glad he made it to a place where he can get the care he needs in order to have a healthy long life. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to let little Henry go either [emoji]128571[/emoji]

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, poor little guy. He's so cute. I definitely wouldn't be able to resist that face either.

laputa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm glad you've decided to look after him. Most people see an old or injured cat and don't bother with it, but they still have hearts too. :) Btw he's super cute.