Lucky

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou so much. I definitely think I'm the luckier of the two of us. He's a little love bug and the moment he sees the door to his pen being opened the purrs start. I do believe it was meant to be, him being at the vet's on the day I'd taken the boy's for their check/vacs some kind of fate. Couldn't believe my luck.
It usually IS "some kind of fate" and definiely "meant to be" when a cat and a human make that loving connection. And yes, you are definitely "the luckier of the two of us." I'm so glad when people recognize that fact. :clap::redheartpump::bicolorcat::redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It usually IS "some kind of fate" and definiely "meant to be" when a cat and a human make that loving connection. And yes, you are definitely "the luckier of the two of us." I'm so glad when people recognize that fact. :clap::redheartpump::bicolorcat::redheartpump:
So true we are the lucky one's having them in our lives.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought I'd give you all a update. Lucky is now off cage rest, the vet said today his elbow has healed wonderfully hardly any deformities in the bone. And no inflammation. So no more pain meds and he can finally play with his brothers. It's going well he is jumping and trying to wrestle bandit who is being so gentle but I'm not sure how long that will last because Lucky is constantly at him.:lol: bandit is finding out exactly what patches had to put up with.:flail:patches has taken to the high ground he remembers what bandit was like and isn't falling for that again.;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought I'd give you all a update. Lucky is now off cage rest, the vet said today his elbow has healed wonderfully hardly any deformities in the bone. And no inflammation. So no more pain meds and he can finally play with his brothers. It's going well he is jumping and trying to wrestle bandit who is being so gentle but I'm not sure how long that will last because Lucky is constantly at him.:lol: bandit is finding out exactly what patches had to put up with.:flail:patches has taken to the high ground he remembers what bandit was like and isn't falling for that again.;)
Thanks for sharing the very GOOD news about Lucky! and hoping all will go well between him and Bandit:cheerleader::goodluck:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for sharing the very GOOD news about Lucky! and hoping all will go well between him and Bandit:cheerleader::goodluck:
Thankyou, I'm sure things will settle down with lucky and Bandit. I'm thinking that lucky is so used to being put in the pen that the excitement of being able to actually play with Bandit. They have both wanted to play so bad with each other. Once Bandit shows who's the boss he'll calm himself down. I'm taking playtime slow and separating them when Lucky pushes a little too much.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou, I'm sure things will settle down with lucky and Bandit. I'm thinking that lucky is so used to being put in the pen that the excitement of being able to actually play with Bandit. They have both wanted to play so bad with each other. Once Bandit shows who's the boss he'll calm himself down. I'm taking playtime slow and separating them when Lucky pushes a little too much.
I'd do that, too. ;)

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought I'd let you all know how things have been going. Lucky is with the 2 older boys now during the day, I do keep them separate at night just because I don't want Lucky getting into something he shouldn't. He's already tried to jump into my cabinet. Unfortunately for him it has glass so he face planted :sigh: He's tried a few times to cuddle up with Patches but Patches is still not completely sold on him, even though they have been caught playing ;) Bandit is completely smitten with his new best buddy and those two play constantly. Chase is their favourite game. Bandit kept sleeping in his bed so we got him one but he wouldn't go in it until we put it next to Luckys. Picture time
20240325_142751.jpg
20240325_101434.jpg
20240324_120430.jpg
20240314_123059.jpg
20240314_075759.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought I'd let you all know how things have been going. Lucky is with the 2 older boys now during the day, I do keep them separate at night just because I don't want Lucky getting into something he shouldn't. He's already tried to jump into my cabinet. Unfortunately for him it has glass so he face planted :sigh: He's tried a few times to cuddle up with Patches but Patches is still not completely sold on him, even though they have been caught playing ;) Bandit is completely smitten with his new best buddy and those two play constantly. Chase is their favourite game. Bandit kept sleeping in his bed so we got him one but he wouldn't go in it until we put it next to Luckys. Picture timeView attachment 473067View attachment 473068View attachment 473069View attachment 473070View attachment 473072
Lucky is gorgeous, as are your "older boys"! It will take time for them to establish their order in the furmily. Already playing? That's great! Great UPdate. Keep us posted!:D

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky is gorgeous, as are your "older boys"! It will take time for them to establish their order in the furmily. Already playing? That's great! Great UPdate. Keep us posted!:D
The boy's said thankyou for the complement. The order seems to be Patches boss cat then Bandit and Lucky the clowns. But I know that could change pretty quickly as Lucky gets older. I'm kinda keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way it is because Bandit has always been high energy and Lucky has that kitten crazy going on.:lol: so Patches is enjoying getting some peace from Bandit right now.;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The boy's said thankyou for the complement. The order seems to be Patches boss cat then Bandit and Lucky the clowns. But I know that could change pretty quickly as Lucky gets older. I'm kinda keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way it is because Bandit has always been high energy and Lucky has that kitten crazy going on.:lol: so Patches is enjoying getting some peace from Bandit right now.;)
Yeah, any changes in the family mean changes in the status quo.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well as you can all see Lucky has settled in and both Patches and Bandit have accepted him completely. Got them today all sleeping together today for the first time, usually it's him sleeping with one of them. So thought I'd share a couple of pictures with you. I put the best picture last.:)
20240404_044131.jpg
20240405_084508.jpg
20240422_163659.jpg
20240429_161757.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PURE BLISS! and what a wonderful uplifting series for a Monday! :thanks: :goldstar: :loveeyes:
No thanks needed it's lovely having the lovely people on TCS to share pictures and updates with. I think my family are beginning to think I'm a crazy cat lady. I've decided they know nothing ;) :lol: