Lost my S’mores

Siamese-please24

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lost my S’mores Sunday. She got very sick very fast. Did a bunch of testing. Ruled it cancer. She filled with sooo much fluid. Took 2lbs out and with in days it was back. She lost weight but gained fluid :(

what is the hardest is seeing my kids. My oldest 15 was with. She wants to be a vet so she was with out vet when he put S’mores down. My 13 year old stayed with her after the inaial part was done. My 7 year old wasn’t there but we talked it was coming. After I told her that was the hardest. So proud of them being so brave though.
We buried s’mores under our willow tree. My 7 year old made her a card. I will post it. It says. “ Dear S’mores. I’m sorry you died. Love Makara” 💔

now we haveour new little kitty who we rescued from our shed with no friend. My older cat has a bad attitude. Lol. I will post some pics of s’mores. Sloan is the little Black one. Skittles is the Lab. And the Dark Siamese is Sundae.

Attachments

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww. I am so sorry! As someone who had a daughter, I know that makes it even harder for you. I remember losing our kitty when I was very young and others as I got a bit older. When very young I didn’t totally grasp it all. I think it gets harder as we get older. The card is so touching. It’s obvious your fur babies are greatly loved. You’ve given wonderful care and lots of love. You have S’mores the best any of us can give. I would wish for that much care myself at my end. I hope you eldest does become a vet. We need her. S’mores will remain with you and become one with the Willow tree. Another part will always be ingrained in each heart there. S’mores had a wonderful life being so loved by so many. Since you have other fur babies there, they will know of the loss. I hope they can comfort you as you comfort them. I’m very glad you saved the kitty from the shed. Now that one will be able to have your love. :grouphug2: All of us here have gone through loss. Anytime you want to talk or share, we would be honored to be able to hear about S’mores.:redheartpump: Sending love to you and all your young ones.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Siamese-please24

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We saved 5 kittens from the shed!!!! There were 7 but 2 were to little didn’t make it. Part of me thinks it was ment to be that we found them and we kept 1. Oh and here is a pic of s’mores and her boyfriend Tater saying goodbye :( we had to carry her over there as she was so weak to walk to the neighbors.

Attachments

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s a beautiful goodbye. More love.
I also believe that you must have been meant to keep one. It seems that in my life with cats, when must leave, another comes to offer love. I don’t search them out, they just appear. You saved so many! That is the best way to honor S’mores. The greatest tribute you could give. Thank you for saving them.

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Once upon a time, a Mother Cat had a 7 cubs litter. She was happy as a cat can be, and purred and did what a Mother Cat must do.

But once they grew up, the kitten vanished for the large and merciless World. So Mother Cat was very sad and went to the Forest in search for help. Mother Cat started to cry, real tears for her beloved cubs and the Tree nearby did understand her, because trees understand the sadness. And the tree curved his branches to cuddle the Mother Cat, and the Tree moved his roots to dig a channel, for the tears of the Mother Cat to flow away.

We call that tree a Willow and anytime we pass by a Willow, his power pushes us to remember that there is nothing but Eternal Love and that our happy Souls, Humans and Cats alike, are all part of same Love since the beginning of the Time and forever.

===

S’mores had a Duty (all cats has one): to support a Human to become a Vet. He accomplished his duty and now is happy licking his paw sitting on His home Cloud.

Head bow for S'mores the Cat!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you and your family, the emptiness they leave behind when they go is overwhelming at times. I pray your daughter will take inspiration from the courage that sweet little one showed everyone, and gain empathy for others who are losing a loved one. The vet I admire the most always had tears in his eyes when he had bad news, and always gave advise that started with, "if this was MY little one....."
None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow, so that is why we must find the joy and happiness that living has to offer, and to accept the love that is offered to us to fully learn to live. There must be sadness and loss in a life to fully appreciate life itself. I know that sweet girl would never want anyone to grieve overlong for her, she loved life too much. Just as we would want for our own loved ones to go on and to love again if we were the first to go, so she wants for you. That is love....."Death cannot take that which never dies". She will be forever as close as your thoughts and prayers because what you shared was spiritual, as all love is. I hope you can take comfort in your precious memories of happier times, and not dwell on her end. do not make it more important than her beautiful life.
You writing this beautiful tribute is to honor that little life, to tell the world that she was loved and that there will be those left behind to honor her precious memory and to allow her to live on through those who hold her dear. Though she now follows a new path, it will forever parallel her own dear family's path because she is a part of your very soul. Take care, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.....RIP dear S'mores. You will never be frogotten, you will forever have a secure place in loving hearts. May teh good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, S'mores, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your family's hearts forever.

You have done the hardest, the most unselfish thing that we ever have to do...you opened the Gate between This Adventure and the Next Great Adventure for S'mores, and sent her through it with your love to light her way and guide her. Now, she waits in that Place where time has no meaning, and Eternity is but a moment. One day, you, too, will walk through that gate, and S'mores will send her Love back to you to guide you Home to her.