Look at my Cat Family! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS!

I found Moo-moo in my school, he was already like that. A visit to the vet confirmed that he met a spinal injury when he was younger. Nobody was compassionate enough to help him, really! He was sitting at the side of the road where everybody can see him. He was looking towards everybody... but nobody wanted him. I found him one day last August 2004, and I couldn't leave him, so I asked for the permission of the construction workers that I wanted him. So off he goes to our place.

He was an ex-feral, and nobody could go near him. And would always force him to eat his meds, etc. But now, he's a love bug!
He goes near us and head-bump us. But he still isn't too trusting of people. And he's a funny fellow. He would look straight at you and meow if he wants food, or run like hell underneath the cat tree so that somebody would help him climb up. It's a funny sight.

It's somewhat hard caring for a disabled kitty, you need to express him daily for pee/poop. Patience is the key here.
Why he's sitting in a "cool" position, that's how he is. He can't use both his hind legs, and tail. He would use his front legs to move around. Basically, he scoots to move about.

All my cats love him, and Moo-moo was inspired by Pikachu (RB) to climb up cat trees!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear God you're are an Angel from heaven, caring and taking him in. Thank God there's people like you. I wish for something wonderful to happen to you for doing a wonderful thing for him.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jalapeno

Thank you for the charming pictures of your cats and kittens! You are one of the kindest people I know for taking care of Moo-Moo and your other disabled cats and kittens.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As others have said....you are a true angel to give these adorable babies a safe and happy life! They are all just precious!