Long-legged Kitty - What Am I?

sjoh197

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
V__37FE.jpg
We now have this kitty that has unusually long legs compared to any other cat I've ever owned. I'm guessing she's just a plain old domestic short hair... but the long legs got me :) Does she maybe have something else mixed in there?

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She might have some Oriental influence that would give her that more lanky build. This would be impossible to prove, short of a DNA test, so she would be called a copper-eyed white Domestic Shorthair. And, there really isn't anything "plain old" about a DSH. They all have amazing, unique purrsonalities and appearances. :lovecat2:

Your kitty is stunning, BTW!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sjoh197

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

She showed up on our porch with a broken tail, smashed in teeth, flea infestation, and skin infection. She just had her tail amputated and some teeth removed thursday. Now she's got no tail.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise

She showed up on our porch with a broken tail, smashed in teeth, flea infestation, and skin infection. She just had her tail amputated and some teeth removed thursday. Now she's got no tail.
Awww... you've been such a kind human for your kitty. She's lucky to have you. :)