Long hair or short hair

yukithecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So im getting this kitten on saterday and i was really wondering if he was a long or short hair id be happy with either but hoping for long Hair

fabs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He looks fluffy! But all kittens kind of do, is his tail fluffy always? Also check for hair tuffs between his paw pads, only fluffy cats have them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yukithecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ac
He looks fluffy! But all kittens kind of do, is his tail fluffy always? Also check for hair tuffs between his paw pads, only fluffy cats have them
Actually i have no idea i havent seen him at all im just going to pick him up but i have more pictures they're less clear tho

molly22

Country girl living the life with my furry friends
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's so hard to tell but it looks like he has a big patch of fluff on his chest already. I would guess longer haired. He's adorable!

fabs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's so hard to tell but it looks like he has a big patch of fluff on his chest already. I would guess longer haired. He's adorable!
Was gonna say the same, that fluffy chest is most likely of a long haired cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yukithecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Was gonna say the same, that fluffy chest is most likely of a long haired cat

Thanks i was assuming that maybe he was a medium or long haired cag because of the big fluff i hope he is [emoji]128578[/emoji]