Kyo wont let me type on my kindle screen!

cuddly calico

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Every time I get out my kindle, little pink paws appear on my screen. He's found out that by touching the screen he can make things pop up! He somehow finds the back button too often. His entire personality changed overnight. I think it happened when he found out my armpit was warm and decided to put his wet nose in it. He is now learning he can climb on things. My bed is quickly becoming his throne as well. He absolutely loves staring at my standing carousel clock that has a spinning carousel of horses. It's a good thing it has a dome. He keeps trying bite it! Is this cute or what?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cuddly calico

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's so hyper! He keeps climbing my sleeper chair and divebombing his collapsible cube! It of course collapses under him and he slides down it. It flips over on him and he becomes trapped. He will then slide around on the floor under it until I release him. Kyo is bugging me. I assume he wants to say hi!

meowkittymeow

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have always gotten cats in pairs... We got Anders and Morgan (brother and sister) as kittens and they pretty much kept themselves entertained. When we got Morrissey we had only planned on adding just her. She was CRAZY and seemed to never tire out. A couple weeks later I fell in love with Tardis and we brought her home. Luckily, they both keep each other busy now! I never realized how playful kittens are lol

As I type this Morrissey thinks that my hands are moving for her to chase lol 

cuddly calico

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think there should be an entire forum dedicated to threads about adorable kitten antics!

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We always said we would never have just one kitten. Never did I think we might have 4. Wallypops loves playing with the black strap on my phone when I am trying to read or type here ;) .
I though Elsie was going to play with it. She took some swipes and that was it. Apparently it was nap time.

I am surprised if there isn't a forum about cute antics.

cuddly calico

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't think there is. There's a photo and video forum, and a cat talk forum, but where's our cute antic forum?! We definitely need one :D

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
He's so hyper! He keeps climbing my sleeper chair and divebombing his collapsible cube! It of course collapses under him and he slides down it. It flips over on him and he becomes trapped. He will then slide around on the floor under it until I release him. Kyo is bugging me. I assume he wants to say hi!
   I want a video of this!   It sounds fabulous. 
   How I miss Mouse's kitten antics (even though a few of them ended in trips to the vet with various injuries)....

catmum22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My girls always need to jump right on my chest when I'm reading or on my phone it's annoying but they just want a pat and are right once I find somewhere for them to sit beside but homework is another matter well writing at all they either chance the pen or decide to sleep right on top of what I'm writing on I love them though my cats got plenty antics like trinity every time maples asleep she likes to sit and sorta swipe and poke her to wake her up, they love doritos and no matter what I can't get maple to sit an wait when I'm eating them she just swipes it or takes it out of my hand and jumps down to eat it, maple also has a habit of breaking into the pantry luckily the food is now on the top shelf but she still breaks in,

cuddly calico

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is great! Kittens and cats are the cutest things on earth.