Kittens in need of medical care

rrodz45

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello. My son found a litter of kittens that are malnourished. There is one that seems to be weaker than the rest. He even has one of his eyes full of blood. I, unfortunately, can not afford to take them to the vet. Could you please assist them so that they may get the care that they need and or provide locations that could help them?

Kittens in need of medical care, organized by Rebecca Rodriguez

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added to all pleas for money.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. It might take too long to gather up the funds you need. The kitten probably should be seen right away. Have you contacted rescue centers/clinics that you could surrender the kittens to - or, at least the one in need of treatment?

You could also use your Next Door Neighbor web site to see if there are some cat rescuers/fosters in your area that could offer their help or provide you with contacts.

This web site (half way down the page) has contacts that you might want to call.
Sick or Injured Cats — TNR Texas

And, lastly - some more possible help. A Smart Rescue - Non Profit Rescue and Sanctuary (smartpetz.com)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi, I'm not seeing a lot of activity on the GoFundMe :(. Were you able to find any assistance through the links feebysowner provided?

I know of at least a couple of people who would be willing to send money directly to the veterinarian that you select. Hopefully R rrodz45 you have a chance to see the communication and can reply.

Also, if you haven't already, look in your county and surrounding counties for low cost/no cost veterinarians.

How are the kittens?

Last edited: