KITTEN ORANGE BOY & GIRL HAIR LENGTH?

danceteach

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, We have just got our little orange kittens, Mickey & Minnie. They are just over 8 weeks old and extremely friendly and playful and seem to be really content in their new home so we are very lucky.
We were hoping to know thoughts on whether they appear yet if may be short or longer haired?
Their mummy was a tortie short or plush I think and all we know is daddy was a big ginger.
We don't mind whichever as just wanted a little brother and sister to be together and feel blessed to have a boy and girl ginger who are so sociable and have cuddled up to us every five minutes in between energetic playtime :)
Many thanks in advance for any replies.
Emily

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They certainly are very fluffy. They may be a bit young to tell for sure what the hair length will be. No matter, they are adorable. I have a special place in my heart for these orange tabbies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

danceteach

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi and thankyou for your reply. Yes we seem to have gotten extremely lucky with them. They are so friendly and confident.
We are thinking they may end up a bit longer haired as they have tuffs between their toes which people have said may indicate longer hair? but either way we are thoroughly enjoying their fluffyness right now.
Kind regards