Kitten Lost Inside The House

Kitty12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is not new to the home she has been with us for a while and there is almost no way she could have left the house unless she closed the door behind her. I have checked almost everywhere inside the house but she is just not there I even put her favourite food inside the rooms and she did not come out. Been looking for hours now. It has been 9 hours since she was last seen. What should I do? Could she be asleep somewhere? How long can she sleep at one go??!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitty12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is still not out I am starting to worry. I tried luring her out hours ago like that thread mentioned but nothing...

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
One thing that worked recently for another member whose cat/kitten was missing was playing cat sounds on their phone. My Ruby girl will actually come into the room if I play a cat video with the sound too loud. So try playing all different cat sounds on your phone (meowing, hissing, howling, etc.) and see if that will catch her attention.

And look everywhere. In dresser drawers. Sometimes kitten crawl up into a drawer from under the dresser. Look under sofa, chairs, bed. They sometimes crawl into holes in the lining. Check anywhere small enough for a kitten to fit.

Fingers crossed you find her soon. :crossfingers:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitty12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She was next to a door meowing but I dont think thats where she initially was since I checked that place numerous times, she probably went there when I was searching and I shut the door on her. That was the longest she disappeared for so I was beginning to think she left the house.