Kitten fell off balcony

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just read everything. I'm so glad for your kitty. My cat Russell recently fell off the vet and luckily it was just a bruised hip. My vet told me to rest him, and the vet probably told you the same thing about your kitty.

But if your kitty wants to move around, let her, she'll let you know when it's too much for her. Or perhaps play with her until she's too worn out to go jumping around on things. That way, she still gets to move and have fun and you don't have to worry as much.

I play with Russell till he's had enough and he usually lies there relaxing or walks off somewhere else to rest. And this worked wonders after he was neutered and also when he was on orders to rest last week.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

funiecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi everyone. i've been busy with torti. she's doing well- it's been 3 weeks and the vet took off the splint and bandage. thing is, she's jumpinf alot and when i put her in the cage she'll jump and stand on her legs which i thought will put more pressure on the fractured leg. so i'm letting her free in my room. is this a good idea? my friend said that kittens know their own limit but i'm still worried.
anyone knows whether bach's flowers remedy can help calm her down a bit and how much can i give her?

thanks