It Time For a Move

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone remember this thread? (http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=232513
Well Turtle decided last night that it was time to move her "stash"and I got to witness it.
For 20 minutes I sat on the couch and watched her carry one toy after another from under the bed into the living room to it's new location.
She carried these wads of paper and what-nots very gently in her mouth. She looked like she was carrying kittens. Then she laid them now and push them under the end table.
I never harmed her previous stash place when it was under the bed. I just removed the cash that she had "acquired" in her collection.
Now here it is--in the living room for any one who visits to see? Thanks Turtle, so happy you're feeling better, but we're going have to talk about this.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so sweet. A little clutter gives a room that comfortable lived in look. Of course she doesn't consider her collection of prized possessions to be clutter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'm just going to leave it alone.
Although my apartment is small and i like it try to keep it clutter-free, it's her apartment too so I'll let her have her little space.
I accidentally swept up one of her "toys" the other day when it was still under the bed (hence the move?) and she followed me around until I returned it.
Gosh I hope she's okay..mentally, you know.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Turtle is such a character. This seems like one of those behaviors that's adorable and funny, unless you're the one who has to deal with it...

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is just incredibly funny, what a little pack rat
. I do remember that other thread too. You really have a special (and very, very pretty) little girl.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so adorable and protects her stash. Autumn hides her stuff for long periods of time, I'm thinking under the bed. All of a sudden I see some of her toys around the house, I guess she takes them out when she wants to play with them and then hides them again. Some kits just like to protect their stuff and make sure no one else takes them

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that is just too adorable!
I remember when you found her stash. I did not know you accidentally removed something from her stash and she followed you around to put it back!

She is such a stitch! If she kept the pile constantly growing, I might be worried about her mental health.
But this? This is just a personality quirk.
And a darn adorable one!