cause i have seen many pics of chubby kitten but this one dose not seem chubby
162585dd7a19f818af395ce8.jpg.jpg

i have seen also some pics of not chubby kitten with the same bread

so what do you think?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I'd say not- British Shorthairs have wider heads. You can look at official breed pictures here: Breed Profile: The British Shorthair

Your kitty would be called a blue tabby (if you post a side view, we could tell you what kind of tabby pattern) Domestic Shorthair. He's cute for sure!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Just to agree. Its of course difficult to see on a little kitten, its easier to see on an adult what look alike he is. I would also expect british kittens to have more of the teddy bear appareance.

The question is, why do you hope and think this may be a british shorthair?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ríomi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'd say not- British Shorthairs have wider heads. You can look at official breed pictures here: Breed Profile: The British Shorthair

Your kitty would be called a blue tabby (if you post a side view, we could tell you what kind of tabby pattern) Domestic Shorthair. He's cute for sure!
Actually i did not have it yet but i was looking at it thinking it dose not look alike
So for sure its not British shorthair right?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ríomi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just to agree. Its of course difficult to see on a little kitten, its easier to see on an adult what look alike he is. I would also expect british kittens to have more of the teddy bear appareance.

The question is, why do you hope and think this may be a british shorthair?
I love it and i want my kitten to be British blue and the person who wanna give to me told me its british blue so i had to think before making any actions i had my research on it and all of them was chubby specially 6 weeks old

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
British blue is solid collored. This is a tabby. So if it is a british citizen, we may discuss, but its not blue... Possibly blue tabby.