Is She Pregnant?

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you want to go a little more premium than Iams, Nutro is a wonderful food. Just don't switch to quickly or it will upset her tummy as with any food changes.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReBeX

8 Kittens!! my goodness! and all healthy, thats wonderful I'm so glad to hear that! it would be quite something to wake up to I bet... were you expecting them to be born when they were?

I find my kittys coat is very soft and shiney now as well... I think I will stick with iams until I see my vet.

Actually I took her to the vet on March 17, and he told me, "10 days, max" which put her at the 27th. They were born April 6th!!! I was so ready. But she never made any signs that she was ready. The only thing was that she was just HUGE, and couldn't lie down anymore, except on her back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rebex

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay guys, heres an update

its pretty close to the delievery date, however...

She still didnt really start showing, shes a little fatter and so are her nipples and although shes been exceptionally affectionate the past couple days, there are no other real signs

and today shes been exhibiting some signs of being in heat again! (like a clear discharge)

so looks like shes not preggers after all!
thanks for all your help through all of this! you guys have been so great !!

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, great news! Now the only thing left is to keep that appointment to get her spayed so she doesn't actually get pregnant!

(If the vet thought she might have just one kitten, it was probably her bladder s/he was feeling. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.)