Devsimpson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is the image I searched up:
IMG_3966.PNG

This is my kitten:
IMG_3542.JPG
i have a kitten, around about 10-11 weeks old. I've only had her for 2-3 weeks and I've had people tell me she looks about half bengal. I've searched up pictures and she looks exactly like them, but she also looks like a tabby!!!??? She looks like the image I searched up, but she's a bit more grey. She has the spots on her belly going horizontally, kind of , and she is a really playful kitten

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It would be best to get a couple of good pics of your kitten, not from some perhaps look alikes, just differently colored.

[ ps I see now the last pic IS of your kitten. But we do need a good pic from aside, as the other kittens to compare are.]

Its like from the old anecdote about wanna bes and leading musicians from 30 years ago.
A mother comes forward to the renown professor in Juillards music school. And asks: please, hear a demo casette of my son playing piano. Isnt he a genius, worth of immedietely admittance to the Julliard, or at least, to start out in the America Got Talent competition??
After a while the professor agreed, because although very busy, he was also a kind man. So he gave it a couple of minutes.
He hears, after a while he comments: Oh, really excellent. But Im positively sure its my friend Artur Rubinstein playng.
And momma answers: Yes, you have entirely right! But my son plays exactly as nicely and well! So you see yourself!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He is very nice and a very gifted amateur, but to be honest, he is nowhere in the class of Artur Rubinstein, oh er - bengal.

The salt of the earth, a sweet tabby. :)

IF there is some Rubinstein, er bengal, its far backwards.

My guess he has some spots on the tummy. Not knowleable persons as your seller tends to immediately think such a tabby must be half bengal. While many tabbies has spotted tummies.
Its why its so important to have a good pic from aside.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He appears to be a brown mackeral tabby Domestic Shorthair. Bengals don't come in that pattern (they're rosetted, spotted, or marbled), so if your sweet kitten does have some Bengal influence, it's probably pretty far back. He's very cute, regardless! :)