Is my baby girl a Ragdoll?

jurgitamur

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hello, I have adopted a really beautiful long hair kitten from a veterinary clinic. She was brought there from abusive owner and was treated from ringworm (skin fungus).
I took her to my home and I love her unconditionally. However, vet informed us that she's hymalaian-persian mix.. hmmm.. really? I couldn't believe him. And being the cat lover that I am. I couldn't stop myself researchig for the answer.. is she a ragdoll? Birman? Or hymalaian-persian? :eek:
I have her for almost a month and she's doing amazing. She is extremely friendly with new ppl, she loves to play and being cuddled. She adapted ib less than a week!! She really suits the Ragdoll profile but I am not sure.. could you help me and tell your opinions??
I tried to take various pictures of my princess Maja for you to see her colours and fur.. she's as soft as a cloud! :))

P.S. she has only her ears, 4 legs, face and tail darker. All the fur is white/cream. No spots. (2 pictures she doesn't have fur because we needed to shave her in order to treat the fungus, she's growing it back at the moment ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Birmans shall have white socks, so no birman.

It stands between himalayan - essentially a  point persian, and a ragdoll.

I wold vote o himalayan, especially as they oftne arent as flatfaced as the modern show type persian.

She may even be a purebred himalayan persian.   But yes, she may be a cross between himalayan and a ragdoll, not at all impossible.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jurgitamur

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for answers! The more I read the more it looks she's a mix of all breeds :D I mean personality vise birman, ragdoll and himalayan is really similar..