Is it wrong to want another?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flmickey90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful!
Thanks!  

She has very unusual coloring with the reddish brown over the black.  I had a black cat once whose coat showed up red highlights in the sun but I've never seen one like Francine before.  She's really beautiful.
I thought so as well when I first saw her.  I've had a black cat but it was many years ago when I was growing up.  When I first got her I gave her a bath, but didn't get it all over.  I've gotten the waterless shampoo and that's seemed to help.  When I first got her she seemed oily and/or greasy looking, plus looks like she's got dry skin as see some flakes.    I haven't gotten her belly very well, but it's not bad now.  Seemed like she really didn't clean herself much especially from midsection of her belly and back to her back legs and hiney, so the backside seemed to have the poo smell in her fur.  She does have a bit of a belly as her foster family seemed to like to feed her more human food than they should have.   Vet seemed a bit unsure why she would do the twitching on her back when would barely touch her fur and seemed a bit concerned about that as well as how the coat looked.  I'm trying to find something good for food wise to help with that as well, but she doesn't seem to take to the 4health moist food like was hoping as that seemed to help my other kitty with making her coat shiney in comparison to when I first got her.  She's hardly touched the food that had fed her this morning and I've got two more cans of that of different flavors.  So I'm hoping that if I can switch to the dry food that she'll take to that of that brand.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flmickey90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's so pretty!  A bit longer fur than Frannie!  I've noticed some slight white or grey undercoat (real fine fur) on her belly around and on her primordial pouch.