Introduction

storyboutagirl6

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I just wanted to Introduce myself and my roommates kitten Misha. I'm Kirsten and I'm 24 and Misha is a 9 month old kitten of unknown breed. As I said Misha is not mine she's my roommates but since we all share an appartment I'm trying to make pease with the little hairball.
Actually the cat is beautiful and friendly and I really like her. There's just one problem. This cat is seriously vicious! She would just as soon tear my face off... So I'm hoping to get a little help and advice on how to make peace with the little creature.

Kirsten

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kirsten
, nice to meet you and Misha... good luck making peace with her, it's probably for the best! I hope we can help you out, just let us know how! And welcome aboard!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS, Misha and Kirsten!
So glad you joined us!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well.. Hello to you.. and the "hairball" lol.. i hope that you enjoy your time at TCS

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I would advise that you begin by giving the kitty treats. Maybe a sliver of chicken or some tuna juice. One of your sweaty t's under the food will accociate your scent with good things. The more positive things your scent is connected with the more the kitty will like you!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
a bit belated - but..

WELCOME TO TCS

I have just seen your other post about Mishas aggression - and it seems like you have already gotton some great advise... hope its improving

Welcome again from me & my boys