If you had to eat one for the rest of your life.....

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A Alldara When my daughter et al were visiting weekend before last we wanted pizza one evening after the major mid-day meal with numerous guests. Called our favorite local pizza place. They make their own crust for a gluten free pizza. So she got a small gluten free and we ordered two large regular pies for the rest of us. Have you ever checked out the availability of gluten free pizza near you?
I hope she enjoyed it!

Yes. There is a few but as there are not separate ovens, there is still cross contamination.

In the area most are pre-made crusts. Those aren't good. We used to carry them where I worked.

One does make its own crust, but I can still have reactions to it as there's not a separate oven for gluten free pizza or separate mixers. It's okay. But depending on the cook it sometimes shows up half-raw.

Gluten free baking is really a different type of chemistry 😸 I prefer my food more consistent.

Besides I can't give up pulled-jackfruit tacos! 🤤

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m trying to think if this question allows for “swapsies.” Like, if someone came along who wanted my taco in exchange for their yummy fruit salad, or if I’m allowed to forage for other things to put in my taco shell. Otherwise, I’m with Misty.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no question about it, TACOS!!! i eat them now several times a week and could eat them every day if my husband would let me! his is pizza, sigh.......