Identify this fluff ball!!!

noblesh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hey, I found this guy at one of the local shelters and he'll be coming home with me this friday! Anyways, I just wanted to figure out what kind of cat he is. He's is about 6-8 months. As you can see he is long haired and has a fluffed straight tail. He has tabby like patterns but I'm not sure what kind of tabby it is considered or what color he is considered. Some say blue some say gray. Any help would be appreciated.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What a gorgeous fluff ball :heart3: Congratulations on your soon to be new kitty :clap:

Blue and grey mean exactly the same in the cat fancy world, but blue is generally thought to be more the correct term. Think of the Russian Blue and British Blue cat breeds :D

He is a tabby but can't tell which pattern without some pics of the pattern on his back and sides. If he has some swirly patterns on his sides he would be "blue classic tabby" If he has straight lines down his sides he would be "blue mackerel tabby"

Beautiful boy and welcome to the site :wavey:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

noblesh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey, I posted the other day thinking the cat i was gonna adopt was 6-8 month but I brought him home today and noticed that most of his premolars and molars hadn't grown in meaning he should be 4-5 months. He's double the size of my 3 month old kitten nearly the size of an average adult cat. I think he may be some kind of breed or mix that is very large like a maine coon??? Opinions please needed. Oh and name suggestions are welcome too!

Last edited by a moderator:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Take a norwegian name.  It would be extra appropriate here.    :)