I Think the TCS raw forum is becoming "the go to" place to learn and discuss raw feeding! Exciting!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so excited how much this forum has grown :clap:
New members coming to discuss raw feeding.... Old members deciding to transition to raw.... This forum is happening, it is getting noticed!
There is a wealth of information here, a wealth of support, that is not easily found elsewhere.... I think we are doing a great job here! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hopefully soon we will see some raw food adds.... Hint hint!
Good job everyone! I am loving it! :clap:

sugarcatmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I concur!!!! So awesome to see so many people taking a close look at their cat's diets and wanting to do the best they can for them. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I couldn't agree more, Carolina!!! :clap::clap::clap: It IS a very exciting forum now. Always so much going on here and there is a never ending supply of information and knowledge on everything from getting started, supplementation, to just maintaining. It is wonderful to see so many getting more interested in looking into a more healthful diet for their kitties. A great resource for raw feeding :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: AND we have fun too :lol3:

Last edited:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, since so many have transitioned to at least including some raw in our kitty's diets, I think it kind of snowballs, because we get SO excited about the changes we see!!!

Lazlo (my cancer survivor) is playing like a kitten (!!!!!), Flowerbelle has NO symptoms of asthma, Chumley's got NO issue with allergies. Tuxedo recorded his highest hematocrit EVER (it was 41% - we're calling him "Mr. 41%" now - he's rocketing around the place like Ricochet Rabbit on speed or something. :lol3: ). (Tuxedo fought a type of feline hemolytic anemia for six years, nearly losing his life twice).

When the changes are so apparent... it's hard not to get excited and want to share and see other kitties benefit. :D :clap:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Add to that Bugsy's IBD problems being a thing in the past, Pips's FLUTD and acne...... Lucky's constant vomiting and hairball blockage.... We could very well do our own food trial :bigthumb:

Last edited:

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like we are building a nice summary of the benefits we've seen to switching to raw so I'll add mine:

Coco no longer needs a prebiotic/probiotic/digestive enzyme supplement to prevent her chronic diarrhea.

Jeta no longer has to eat a prescription food to prevent struvite crystals.

They all have more energy! 

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh right! Three of my boys blocked and were on prescription food for several years. :nod: No issues with FLUTD (Spooky) or crystals (the boys). :clap:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Well, the only thing I can say about my three is...THEY LOOK FABULOUS
.  Well, I guess I can say more.  Their poops don't smell anymore

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Add to that Bugsy's IBD problems being a thing in the past, Pips's FLUTD and acne...... Lucky's constant vomiting and hairball blockage.... We could very well do our own food trial :bigthumb:
YEAH - you got that right about the P's and Pip's chin acne. Completely gone! Perfect, clean chins. Not like last summer and Fall. Remember my story line "As The Chins Turn" :flail:..... (I can laugh about it now.) OMG that was just awful, the infections Pip was getting from the HUGE pustules. Nope - no more of those!!! :clap::clap::clap: AND the FIC - his urine clumps tell me all I need to know. AND no more frequent visits to the pans. AND he is on no medication!!!!! Not even the Dausequin. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited: