I rescued a stray pregnant cat...is there any way to tell how long til kittens?(pics)

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by susanmly

The birth was so amazing to me, I looked past the blood etc. and only saw my beautiful babies
Susan...I'm assuming you plan to have mom spayed at the right time. If you need a low cost clinic, just let me know.

Katie

susanmly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TNR1

Susan...I'm assuming you plan to have mom spayed at the right time. If you need a low cost clinic, just let me know.

Katie
Yes, of course! That was what I had planned before I even took her in. I will also get the babies fixed before I adopt them out. At least then I'll know it's been done. I'd love a list of low cost clinics if you'd like to send it to me, I live in Burlington, Iowa. Thanks Katie!!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by susanmly

Yes, of course! That was what I had planned before I even took her in. I will also get the babies fixed before I adopt them out. At least then I'll know it's been done. I'd love a list of low cost clinics if you'd like to send it to me, I live in Burlington, Iowa. Thanks Katie!!
Fantastic Susan!! You know...given your joy...I would love to have you as a foster if only you lived in Virginia!
We could certainly use more people who have a special love for the wee ones and their moms.

IOWA
Quad City Animal Welfare Center
724 West 2nd Avenue
Milan, IL 61264
309-787-6830
Serving surrounding areas in Iowa and Illinois, Davenport, Bettendorf, Rock Island, Moline, East Moline, etc. Low costs for spay/neuter, tests, and vaccinations.
Humane Society of Scott County
2134 West River Drive
Davenport, IA 52802
319-324-3960

Animal Protection Society of Iowa
Des Moines IA
515-266-2005

Noah's Ark
PO Box 748
Fairfield, IA 52556
515-472-6080

S.N.A.P.
Muscatine, IA
563-264-2370
Helps pay for spay/neuter of pets of people who have low incomes.