I need help!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leslie, I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier. I've been so busy these past few days. But you've gotten such wonderful advice, and had so many people help you think this through! Tough decisions, but hopefully happy ones. You deserve such a wonderful opportunity!

I simply agree with Ady and Carla and Debby and... ... We have two kittens, and we live in an R.V. There is about 210 square feet of indoor space - and there is furniture in here too - LOL! They can run from the front to the back in about two seconds. We've made as much 3D space in here as we can, so they have MUCH more square footage to walk around in here, jump around in here, and sleep around (LOL) in here than we do!!!

Follow your heart, girl. It's a good one! :tounge2:

deehome

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Leslie & Thomas Kat,

Have gone back and reread the posts. Knowing who Thomas Kat is makes it even funnier.

Don't worry Thomas K we all know how Leslie adores ALL her furkids.

Leslie, he's got a great sense of humor, keep him.

But I still don't know what he did to Amelie. I thought Amelie was one of the wee ones. What am I missing?
Blessed Be.
Hugs, Dee
Mom to Jessie, Nikkie, Luckie, Lady, Sammy & Sassy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dee he pretended he was rescuing her from the toilet bowel! He took a picture of himself holding her over the bowel and said he was saving her! Amelie is on of Amy's kittens! You can see the whole thing on his post Greetings fellow felines - in the The Cat Lounge forum!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I must admit, it was funny reading this after knowing who Tom really is!!! Especially the part where you said he and Pete should meet because they both have a sick sense of humor!! :laughing: