I have 7 rescue cats but this is what I live with in sw Missouri

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
“Nearly four dozen mixed-breed dogs and puppies have been taken from a hoarder in rural Missouri and are being brought to the Humane Society of Missouri’s headquarters in St. Louis.”
We are the puppy mill capital of the US! Just ruins my day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, but at least these guys were found and removed from that one.
I’m in complete agreement! I can’t hardly even look at the pictures. The poor shelter people, overwhelmed, overworked, no pay…but the reward isn’t here, right?
But we have the same thing with cats down here as well

it’s just sad

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My Tag and his litter (4 in total) were brought to Michigan from a puppy mill in Missouri. He was fostered in Toledo Ohio and I saw the litter on pet finder. One week later he was mine. ❤
In many ways he was the best dog I ever had. He accomplished a lot, in and out of the performance ring. I hope someone takes these pups home and they have long, wonderful lives.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Tag and his litter (4 in total) were brought to Michigan from a puppy mill in Missouri. He was fostered in Toledo Ohio and I saw the litter on pet finder. One week later he was mine. ❤
In many ways he was the best dog I ever had. He accomplished a lot, in and out of the performance ring. I hope someone takes these pups home and they have long, wonderful lives.
I think they know when their rescued, especially from situations like mills where they never get to feel the grass, petting and suddenly….their you are!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think they know when their rescued, especially from situations like mills where they never get to feel the grass, petting and suddenly….their you are!
He is the only puppy I have ever had who walked in and acted like he was right at home, I think you're right. ❤