I Cant Find My Cat What Do I Do!!!!!!!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you know that no one meant to hurt you, but to give you the best advice we could. It is frightening to think of our beloved pets dying young. I would get in touch with Alley Cat Allies, one of the links I gave you. It is a terrible dilemma. If you don't feed them they won't be as healthy, although they'll live on rodents and birds. But if you do feed them you are taking responsibility for them, and they will breed more and more kittens. That really does add to the overpopulation problem, as we explained.

I suggest you make a chicken wire enclosure, and get one neutered or spayed at a time, while you search for more help. Better yet, with the salary of a scientist you should be able to manage payments on a credit card. It really would be better take care of all of them right now. Otherwise, you won't have ten cats. You'll have at least four more for each female every few months. Then someone else will have to feed them when you move, and the whole thing will start all over againg. You can see what a problem we have. There are spay and neuter programs for ferals and strays in many municipalities. Please do some research. Good luck. Please keep us informed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok..They are susposed to be given away before I move...but right now my grandma will take care of them if not. Oh and I appologize for any confusion, but I am a Scientist in heart and not YET in career. I am working on becoming a Geologist/Geologist Teacher like I've wanted all my life. I really don't have money for them all. It started out as me feeding the poor skinny cats and then I noticed how well I could tame them and that's what I did. Now only 2 are about 99% tame. The rest act like they have been all their lives.When I DO have the salary of a Scientist, I plan on opening up a cat shelter (NO KILL GRRR) and tame cats people want as a pet, but don't wanna mess with taming...and also take care of the strays people find.That's part of y I'm moving. New job and new life...I must save my kitties and all I can....Meow!!!!