I am curious...what does everyone feed their cats and why?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
look up natura pet foods it parent company and use the locator

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
mine get the chicken soup kibble - fairly inexpensive, so i don't feel guilty about feeding the same thing to the ferals, but also fairly high quality. Pixel won't eat wet, so i want the dry to be a good one. the wet-eating kitties [aka as everyone else!] eat eitha mixture of chicken soup canned & meow mix pouches, or just meow mix pouches. Sharky pointed out the meow mix pouches are pretty good, & they aren't as rich as most of the quality canned foods, which give Cable the runs. i wish i could find a wet food that Pixel would eat, tho - she's having a herpes flare-up & i'm having to chase her down to medicate her. just more stress she doesn't need - if she'd just eat wet, i could put the lysine in her food!

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I couldn't find any Innova EVO anywhere nearby, so I ordered it online from PetFoodDirect. If you order when they have a coupon available, that helps alot since shipping brings up the costs. They happen to have a 20% off coupon at the moment that expires midnight, April 6, 2006... the code is PET3306.

frogholler

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I feed our four cats life abundance and they all have beautiful shiny coats.
Their feces do smell but I always thought that was natural. I like the fact that this cat food is free of corn, wheat and dairy and doesn't have any chemical preservatives or articial dyes or flavors.