How to get barf stains out of carpet?

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've used Nature's Miracle too - but my FAVORITE is Nature's Miracle 'Just for Cats' it is REALLY great.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMHO the Nature's Miracle "Just for Cats" works for 95% of my kitty puke cleaning needs...for the other 5% I use the Woolite spray. The spots are not that big (luckily) and I'm not totally soaking it. So far no one has been poisoned, the biggest problem is that the spot I clean does look better than the rest of the carpet.

mysticalmissy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've used Nature's Miracle for 5 years with no problems...seems to get every stain (even non-cat related) out of our carpets.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Woolite Oxydeep. I love this stuff!

It is an "oxygen-activated stain remover", and says that it is "Safe for all colorfast carpets. Chlorine bleach free. No harsh chemicals. When used as directed, leaves carpet safe for children and pets. NON-CAUSTIC, NON-FLAMMABLE."

I get it at Walmart, and it comes in a blue bottle with a red sprayer top (last I checked- I had coupons for $1.50 off a while back, and bought a bunch of bottles-LOL
).

i am furniture

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I need something that I can use to clean barf stains from my carpet that won't be toxic to my cats. I'm really paranoid about using anything chemical, but I have 2 spots I just can't get out with my usual methods.
Try this stuff:

Nature Clean Pet Stain & Odour Remover.

http://www.grassrootsstore.com/index...ROD&ProdID=255

This cleaner is the best I have come across. Works great on anything that is organic, we have used it on Pet stains (urin, feces, puke, blood (from clipping too far on the nail) etc...) also works great on red wine.

Also, it is made entirely from Hydrogen Peroxide and Water. So far we haven't had any issues with bleaching out colour.