How old is she? (with pics)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tekgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I'm guessing about 12 weeks by her size.

As far as the teeth - I questioned Charlie's fangs (they are curved - more so then any of my other cats). Someone told me that the adult fangs were straighter and if they are supposed to have adult teeth by 6 months (Charlie's age) they should look different.

Well apparently his fangs either are not adult yet or his will just be curved more then the normal cat. I tried taking pictures - its very hard to do to get a clear shot.
Yep! I tried taking pics of DeeDee's teeth last night and she wouldn't let me. I could barely get a good look at them myself let alone use my other hand to take a pic :p We may have to wait to see the vet to find out for sure.

Ah and she only had 1 row of tiny teeth. I'm assuming not her adult teeth...but I'm not sure I'd know the difference. There is a gap between her fangs and her "back teeth". I'd have to do a search for pics of kitty teeth to compare.

I do have to say that in the last few days she's been chewing on EVERYTHING...cardboard boxes (I just attempted a move...no go), every shoestring she can get ahold of, oh yea and the shoes themselves, wooden ledges like on my futon, blankets...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those latest pics are so cute! I'd love to see more pics of your white kitty as well, so keep them coming of both!

catgal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is absolutely adorable!! I love it when they're at that age...they're so mischievous, playful and entertaining to look at. Yes, I'd say she's about that age. Have fun with your new kitty, she looks like a sweetheart.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go get some Bitter Apple spray to stop her from chewing - you DON'T want her to chew electrical cords or computer cords. You can use is on shoes, etc. or any thing you don't want chewed.

Any house with a cat, dog, other pets should have Bitter Apple spray. When raising rex kittens, I always sprayed the cords when the kittens were learning to explore the house - by the time they left the house (4 months old) they didn't chew on anything!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
whatever her age, DeeDee is absolutely adorable!! I can see how you fell in love with her

tekgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Go get some Bitter Apple spray to stop her from chewing - you DON'T want her to chew electrical cords or computer cords. You can use is on shoes, etc. or any thing you don't want chewed.

Any house with a cat, dog, other pets should have Bitter Apple spray. When raising rex kittens, I always sprayed the cords when the kittens were learning to explore the house - by the time they left the house (4 months old) they didn't chew on anything!
Good point! She's just so adorable at this age and can't really hurt anything with her teeth so I didn't think anything of it. But I will pick up some of the bitter apple spray the next time I'm at Petsmart.

tekgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just got DeeDee weighed this morning and she is 3lbs and 4oz
so 14wks is about right on if the 1lb per month is true