How do I clean him?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would get a 2nd opinion. I wish you had a vet like mine. When something like this happens they help us out with the cost. Lucky acts that way when he gets an infection. Only happened 2x after the surgery. They say why there is so much scar tissue?? How old is Mittens? What kind of procedures did they do before the surgery?

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How about getting some stud pants and lining them with panty liners????

Like kitty diapers..

Just a thought.

Healing prayer to you and Mittens!!!

kittylove1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Perhaphs he's having spasms? They do have urinary muscle relaxants that could help calm this down. After the surgeries, the scaring and such maybe something like this would help? I know this is so frustrating not knowing what to do....

My prayers are with you both!

Karen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

I would get a 2nd opinion. I wish you had a vet like mine. When something like this happens they help us out with the cost. Lucky acts that way when he gets an infection. Only happened 2x after the surgery. They say why there is so much scar tissue?? How old is Mittens? What kind of procedures did they do before the surgery?
I've used two vets already. They aren't 100% sure if it is scar tissue because they would have to do open him up again (which is way more than I can afford and my vet won't do the surgery again because of his weight--18 lbs.) Mittens is about 8 years old. Before the surgery, they actually had to stick a needle through his backside to drain the bladder since he was totally blocked. And then the next morning (Dec. 14), they performed the PU surgery.