Himalayan cats abandoned in Maryland park - Rescuers needed

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone knows. Someone needs to report. Also, rescuers are urgently needed.
Please share.

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thirty-three cats dumped?!?!

Sadly, I'm not surprised by "cats dumped" stories anymore, but this one is on another level entirely.

Most of these stories involve irresponsibility and negligence. Both of which should be punished accordingly. But 33 cats... that's beyond gross-negligence. This is evil... like somebody's half-assed, homebrew cattery, meant to bring in fast cash, got out of control.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thirty-three cats dumped?!?!

Sadly, I'm not surprised by "cats dumped" stories anymore, but this one is on another level entirely.

Most of these stories involve irresponsibility and negligence. Both of which should be punished accordingly. But 33 cats... that's beyond gross-negligence. This is evil... like somebody's half-assed, homebrew cattery, meant to bring in fast cash, got out of control.
That would be my first guess, too, cmshap cmshap . SOMEONE KNOWS. I pray they will come forward so that the criminal(s) can be brought to what justice there is in this place.
And of course, my first Prayers are for those innocent cats. May every one of them find a loving permanent home quickly.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'd bet a kitten miII got word of compIaints. I wiII not (and cannot, for that matter) use any of the words I am thinking on TCS!