Hi !

analise

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I was surfing the net and came across this great forum and here I am!
I have two tabby cats, one is about a year and two months and the other is just an eight week old kitten.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS Analise!! You have tabbies! YAY! You can see my beautiful Mittens in my siggy!! He's the love of my life (furrwise)
Cant's wait to see pics of your two! If you need any help navigating the boards, please let me know!! Have fun!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome
I'm owned too by one spoiled tabby named Sash. Please post pics of your babies. I love tabbies!

Lisa & Sash

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

analise

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the nice welcome, I had some trouble on how to attach the pics but now here it is! By the way their names are Sooty and Peachy (kitten)

ben the cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Analise...

I'm new too! I have just been adopted by Ben (a gorgeous, 5 month old, wide eyed grey tabby, & carrier of cat-flu) from the RSPCA (Queensland, Australia) 3 weeks ago, and I am absolutely besotted! I adore him! He's helping me type...he's very clever!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

analise

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, my kitten also had cat flu and lately she has been under the effects of a concussion which made her temporarily blind and deaf because of an epileptic fit. However the vet managed to save her life!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ben the Cat

Hi Analise...

I'm new too! I have just been adopted by Ben (a gorgeous, 5 month old, wide eyed grey tabby, & carrier of cat-flu) from the RSPCA (Queensland, Australia) 3 weeks ago, and I am absolutely besotted! I adore him! He's helping me type...he's very clever!
and a big WELCOME TO TCS TO ANOTHER FELLOW AUSSIE

we would love to see pics of your new kitten
maybe if you start another thread - do you have some pics you could post?