Hi Ya'll new member not not..

madsugar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone! I am a new member but not really a new member if that makes any sense
This board lost my membership somehow. So anyway I am Tab and I am married to a wonderful man and have a almost 5 yr old little boy and 2 furbabies
Named Pringles and Cheetos. I did have Ruffles but he passed away in his sleep about 2 weeks ago and I am still sad over him leaving us.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, at the new, yet not new member! TCS crashed in early December and lost everthing from late June '04 thru whatever day it crashed, sending us "back in time" you could say, so everyone who joined during that time had to rejoin, glad you came back! Sorry to hear you lost Ruffles, that's never an easy thing to deal with {{HUGS}}!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra and I are so glad you, Pringles, and Cheetos have returned!
I'm so sorry you lost your precious Ruffles.
I would be so happy to help you in any way. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

madsugar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That explains having to rejoin
I was like I know this is my password and my email!!!

Yes it was sad and my 4 yr old keeps asking if he is going to die now

Now I forgot how do I get my kitties back on my messages? Cause I had them before

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back! I'm glad you did rejoin.

I'm so sorry to hear about Ruffles.

I'm sure one of our esteemed Mentors can help you getting pictures into your signature. Just PM one of them and ask.

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome (again) to TCS! I'm so sorry for your loss. It's hard losing a furbaby. Hope you find joy in your two other cats.