Hi..I'm new

naomih

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,
I'm Naomi & live in Sydney Australia. I've had cats for 23 years....my first 2 passed away recently at 21 & 23.
At the moment, I have 4...a 2 year old I rescued off the street 2 years ago (Samantha), and a feral (becoming quite friendly) named Tabitha (about 2 years old) and her 2 kittens, Star & Jacob.
Unfortunately I live amidst a cat colony, with dozens living on the streets within a few blocks of my house...I feed between 3-6 each night (my regulars) and am trying to get as many as I can off the street, then move to bigger accomodation to keep my current 4 (I'm in a small 1 b/r at the moment).
I'm crazy about my kitties, and I am still very upset about having lost my best friend Phoenix (the 23 year old) last April. She was the best friend I ever had.
I never have as much time as I like to post to forums (between work & caring for the kitties my hands are full), but when I have time off you will definitely see me around. If you need to contact me in between, direct e-mail is the best.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone and their kitties better!
Naomi

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site Naomi and your rescues Samantha, Tabitha, Star and Jacob!

Thank you for being such an angel to the ferals.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra and I welcome you to TCS, Naomi, Samantha, Tabitha, Star, and Jacob!
So glad you joined us and look forward to getting to know each of you better!
I'm so very sorry you lost your closest friend and lifelong companion. You're heart must just be shattered.
Bless you for all you're doing for these precious babies.
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome!!!

Thanks so much for helping those kitties!!