Hi from me and Bella

chriskkk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hi Bella is nearly a year old and im unsure as to what breed she is. I was told by the person that I got her from that she was part tabby part bengel. But I am unsure. She has a very fluffy tail which is always puffed out.. Can anyone help please...

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Someone who knows their cat breeds will hopefully be along soon, but until then I wanted to welcome you to TCS.  
  Bella is stunning, a real beauty.  She has such a sweet expression on her face, sitting there.  I hope we see lots more of Bella in the future!  

molly92

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's precious! Tabby refers to a pattern of stripes, swirls, or dots, so it's not technically a breed. As far as I can tell, she is a tabby! She looks likes like she might be a Maine Coon mix to me, but I'm definitely not an expert.

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As beautiful as her name suggests.   She's gorgeous.  

babydolljerzgrl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Bella is bellissima!!!Can you show us a side pic of her? Love her coloring!! Her ears are like my son's Maine Coon Duke,he has a fluffy tail too[emoji]128522[/emoji]

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! My cat has a longer ruff but other than that she looks just like Bella and my cat is a Maine Coon

Last edited: