HELP! :) -- Seal or Chocolate Point?

ivycallelero

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I bought a Siamese kitten 2 weeks ago and I love him to death! I was just reading more into Siamese cats and their kinds. So now I'm confused. He was originally sold to me with a tag "Chocolate point Siamese" but I've read they are more rare than seal-point. So I don't know which one is he. I would appreciate your input in the matter.

His name is Momo. From the Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoon :)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

I bought a Siamese kitten 2 weeks ago and I love him to death! I was just reading more into Siamese cats and their kinds. So now I'm confused. He was originally sold to me with a tag "Chocolate point Siamese" but I've read they are more rare than seal-point. So I don't know which one is he. I would appreciate your input in the matter.

His name is Momo. From the Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoon :)
If you want to have help deciding which exact color nuance he carries, please send some more good pics.  Also, his tail AND the backside of the ears.

Where the color is as most dark...

If you see the color as black, so he is seal.  If you think its not black but more brown, so he may be chocolate yes.

Anyways, he does has the looks of a siamese on that little photo.  Perhaps not the extreme modern show type, sooner a old type siamese, nowadays called for Thai sometimes, but  Im not complaining.  I myself prefer the old type.

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As Stefan said, please give us some more pictures. Preferred his ears and tail, and maybe some more of his face. I also would love to see a picture of his pawpads, as those are different colored in Chocolates than Seals too. He could be a very dark chocolate, that people might mistake for Seal. Or the other way around. So any more pictures will help us help you ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ivycallelero

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise