HELP NEEDED. WHAT KIND OF CAT DO I HAVE

jazzyslovarp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Some people found her in katy and after looling for her owners gave her to me they said she was siamese and snowshoe mix. Because she has the colors of a seal point but has white feet or socks. So what breed is she. And she meows all the time nonstop. But she get attention and has food water toys everything and she meows alot and loundly

shadowkitty2001

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Because of the loud meowing, I'd say she has a bit more siamese in her than snowshoe. Siamese cats are very vocal. She certainly does look like a siamese/snowshoe. Mixed breed cats really have no specific name but you can call her what you like. Snowamese maybe? Or Siashoe? ( From what you said, her looks are more snowshoe while her personality is more siamese.)

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some people found her in katy and after looling for her owners gave her to me they said she was siamese and snowshoe mix. Because she has the colors of a seal point but has white feet or socks. So what breed is she. And she meows all the time nonstop. But she get attention and has food water toys everything and she meows alot and loundly

Her markings are similar to our snowshoe Siamese mix's -- she's very cute! Her fur is lighter than our cat's, though will may darken a little as she gets older.