Help me ID my long haired gray kitty so I can take the best care of her!

nessap720

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
She is a beauty :rbheart:

No pedigree breed she is a beautiful domestic longhair. Her colour is a blue and white bicolour ( blue means grey in the cat world )

What a little cutie she has lovely symmetrical white marking :D

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breed doesn't make any difference in how you care for kitties :D.

She's adorable! I don't see any pure breed---veryvery few cats are purebred or have any breed in them; most cats have no breed and are what we call "domestic shorthairs" or "domestic longhairs". Looks like your little girl is a blue and white domestic longhair.

Last edited:

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
She is a grey and white domestic longhair. That's all you need to know. Pedigree is not necessary for a cat to be beautiful  and to be a real love. Her hair most likely will get even longer as she gets older so be sure to get her used to taking a bath now and comb/brush her every day so she won't get tangles and worse: MATS!! Those would need to be cut off. Prevention is better than having to do that. Give her a bath every week until she doesn't give you a fuss anymore, do it in the kitchen sink with a towel in the bottom so she won't slip. After that give her a bath once a month or sooner if you think she does not smell nice anymore. Clip the hair around her rear end short to keep it from getting nasty. 

She's a beutiful kitty, get her neutered as soon as possible, get her the first round of shots, keep her inside and you will have a long and loving friendship with ther.