Help identify breed

mulder1827

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I would greatly appreciate your help identifying the breed of my cat. Unfortunately, the family has decided to lay him down due to arthritis and general health decline as he is 15 years old. We would really like to get another cat like him once we are ready. Obviously each cat is not always like their breed, but we figure it is a good place to begin looking. Again, thank you for helping us identify the breed of our cat.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He seems to be a domestic medium hair, in the black and white tuxedo.  He seems to be quite biggish too!

Im sorry to hear its the end now.  Still if he is old and the health is declining, its wise to not to wait for too long.  To let them go when they still have some of their pride intact.   its just horrible to wait too long...   Fight on as long as there is hope, but when its just the end left (or long misery), do your duty and help your friend by pts.

Good luck with finding the successor.

My advice is to not look too much on the exact pattern.  Wait sooner till YOU are found and chosen.  You perhaps visit a nearby shelter, and one cat clearly chooses you.

Or a homeless cat suddenly shows up at your place and you see he wants to live with you.

Or even, you find a kitten born shortly after your loved deceased...   And the kitten has clearly behavior and traits reminding of the late one...