Neighborhood cat need dental work

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added to all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Charlie and Cutes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This cat has been visiting many in the neighborhood but no one is able to get him the help he needs alone I was give range and trying to get him in a place that is 45 min away for less but just need a little more help. He has always seemed to cheer me up and the fact other people in the neighborhood have different names for him and they say he will come in the house even friendly with their pets cats and dogs. Just shows how sweet and deserving this cat is. I hope to get him help and he can stay our friendly neighborhood stray. Thanks

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, poor kitty....any updates? I noticed that your GFM is disabled now so does that mean that your neighborhood got the helped needed? You are a very wonderful person and excellent community citizen for looking out for the less fortunate in your area :rock: