HELP! Are these kittens and their parents British Shorthairs?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like they could be. No way to tell for sure unless they're registered with a respectable cat registry like TICA or whatever registry is considered proper in your country.

The father sure is a handsome cat!

horatiothecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They seem to be IMO, although as the poster above previously said it is not possible to know if they are 100% purebred unless they give you the registry.

Cheers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malaspiga

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you!

frida

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would ask if you will be receiving a purebred registration for your kitten with the purchase of your kitten. A good breeder will tell you that you will receive this after the kitten is neutered or spayed. If the kitten does not have these papers it is a domestic shorthair and not a pure bred cat. I would also inquire about wether the parents have a history at cat shows because they can't compete in these events without these registrations. It looks to me like this is not a reputable breeder, but put them to the test

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malaspiga

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would ask if you will be receiving a purebred registration for your kitten with the purchase of your kitten. A good breeder will tell you that you will receive this after the kitten is neutered or spayed. If the kitten does not have these papers it is a domestic shorthair and not a pure bred cat. I would also inquire about wether the parents have a history at cat shows because they can't compete in these events without these registrations. It looks to me like this is not a reputable breeder, but put them to the test
thank you!