Hello, this is Lulu...

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, gorgeous.

Welcome!

I'm personally terrible at breeds.  I always get Main Coon and Ragdolls mixed up. LOL

Someone will chime in with better answers.

How old is your precious gal.  The pic of her in the cat condo is stunning.  What a beauty.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Her coloring is, she is a point, she is diluted tortie, and she has much white.  You could possibly say she is a diluted calico, but that isnt sure.

So, domestic mediumhair,  with the pattern of mitted diluted tortie point   Colors are  creme, blue and white.

mitted means with white, when we talk about points.

Something like that.

If she is a look alike to a breed?  Difficult.  So lets call her for domestic.   There are exciting many colors and patterns to give her a fancy label anyway.  :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

agploch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow, thanks for the welcome and the cool information! We adopted Lulu from the Humane Society on Halloween 2015; we were told she was a siamese seal point, but I had serious doubts about that. Lulu was barely a year old at that time. Her coat has since change color a lot; she was mostly cream everywhere, but now has brown patches on her back. She's my princess, and we are the only girls at home! This is how she spends her days with me..

She loves to cuddle, but doesn't like to held, which is kind of a bummer.[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:

kkoerner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Her coloring is, she is a point, she is diluted tortie, and she has much white.  You could possibly say she is a diluted calico, but that isnt sure.

So, domestic mediumhair,  with the pattern of mitted diluted tortie point   Colors are  creme, blue and white.

mitted means with white, when we talk about points.

Something like that.

If she is a look alike to a breed?  Difficult.  So lets call her for domestic.   There are exciting many colors and patterns to give her a fancy label anyway.  :)
This....except I don't think she is Blue-Cream torti point w/ white. With all that brown she is a Seal Torti Point with white (so seal, cream, and white).

Regardless...she is stunning. Beautiful cat! ♡

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She loves to cuddle, but doesn't like to held, which is kind of a bummer.[emoji]128522[/emoji]
My girl is the same.  She love to be near you and loves loving, but hates to be held.  I suppose I'll take whatever loving I can get. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: