Hello!! Nice to meet you here!!

mowguai

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all!! Just want to tell everyone that I am so thrilled to know the existance of this forum. First of all, let me introduce my lovely catbabies to you.

#1. Guai-Guai(Chinese name, means "good & obedient"), male, about 4 years old.

I brough Guai Guai home when he was about 1 year old. He was originally belong to a friend of my brother. That person put Guai Guai out for adoption. In the meantime, my boyfriend, who is now my husband, moved away for job, and I was so lonely. Therefore, my brother brought Guai Guai home to keep me company. I didn't have a copy of Guai Guai's birth certificate. Hence, I have no idea his exact age nor his breed... But he would be the cutest cat to me!!

#2. Mow-Mow (Chinese name, means "kitty."), female, 2 years old

Mow-Mow was brought home by my husband when she was only 2 months old. My husband did not know what Guai-Guai looks like at that time. So it is just so interesting to see the similarity between Mow-Mow and Guai-Guai. Mow-Mow is so different from Guai-Guai in terms of personality. She is closer to people while Guai-Guai is quite distanced from people at times. I guess it is just a matter of being a female and a male cat.

Guai Guai is now living with my parents on the west coast, where I lived before I got married. I moved to the East after I got married. So in a few weeks, I will bring Guai-Guai home in the East. Hopefully Guai Guai will be alright in the flight as well as get along well with Mow Mow.

Wish us luck!! Jean

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Jean and a big welcome!

Glad you are here, Jean. Beautiful kitties!!
Thanks so much for sharing.

Hope you will stay, as the folks here are really nice, and this is a wonderful site. i am still learning a lot about kitty care here.

i speak both Cantonese and Mandarin, and i smiled at your kitties' name -- so sweet.

Smiles and cheers!

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved your cats! I also like the names.

You must be missing Guai-Guai terribly. My kitties are living with my parents too right now.

TTMom

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful cats! I'm so glad you'll get to have both with you soon.
Welcome to the board!

meezermobile

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey didn't I see your cats on that zrytec commercial? Those are some beautiful cats you have there.