hello, I just registered to this nifty little site :)

chooch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I'm 18, from Australia, and have grown up with cats. I'm a type of guy that treats cats like a human like thing. Where ever I see a cat, I always pat it and say hello and every cat seems to like me, even shy cats
When I go to a mates house and find out they have a cat, the first thing I do is play with it and cuddle it. I love cats. Same with my entire family. Heres a picture of my cat who is 4 years old now

Isn't he cute?

My cat is the most kindest most cuddling cat I've ever had or seen. But most people say that about their cats
It always spends a lot of time cuddling everyone in the family. Whenever im stressed out from work or anything, he'll always cuddle me and feel better. One problem is that he loves licking
he just doesn't stop licking me and everyone else in the family. I know this an expression of his love, but it can be a bit un-hygienic
He never bites, and even when we try to annoy it, he just licks us!

Anyway, I hope to hear from some of you

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Cooch! Your cat is just beautiful!!!! I hope you have a nice time here it really is wonderful!

BTW We're neighbours I'm from NZ!

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am going to start saying 'Welcome Home' because TCS is home to many cat lovers out there! well, second home at least. ok third home because work is our second home.

:
Welcome 'Home' to TCS Chooch!
:

ehasygabg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome...
From the neck below he looks like my Mel (she).
Is he a calico or tortie ?